|The Taylor Digital
Thermometer/Timer allows you to measure the temperature of your food in the dehydrator or
in the oven without opening the door of the appliance.
With this unit, you can preset a temperature by simply pressing up and
down buttons, and if that temperature is reached, the unit will sound to let you know.
The adjustable display that is magnetic backed allows you to
stick the unit to a refrigerator or other metal surface. It can also be placed on
top of the dehydrator or stove. The swivel on the display is convenient so you
can view it from the angle you choose.
The timer can be used independently of the temperature probe.
It will count down from 23 hours and 59 minutes. This can be handy to let you
know when your food is done.
We have measured the temperature of raw soups we have made in
the blender with the Taylor Thermometer/Timer to assure they did not get hotter than
Tip: We recommend that you place the
probe of the thermometer on the top shelf of the dehydrator since heat rises.
- Easy to read dual display
- Automatic time/temp alarm
- Durable stainless steel food probe with silicone cover for
- ON-OFF switch for long battery life
- Magnetic back/stand design
- Folds down for compact storage
- Read Temperature while oven/dehydrator is closed
- Alert sounds if preset temperature is reached
- Timer counts down from 23 hours 59 minutes
- 32°F to 392°F range
- Measures in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- 1 Year Warranty
- Stainless Steel food probe
- AAA Battery Included
Taylor - The Professional Choice for Accuracy and
Performance since 1851.
At Taylor, superior quality and workmanship is more than a
goal... it's a promise. Since 1851, Taylor has crafted precision measurement
instruments with unmatched accuracy and durability for optimal performance. It's no
wonder Taylor is the professional choice for measurement products.